Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching up with The Proposal

My girlfriends was telling me how insanely funny The Proposal was, which I didn't get to catch it in the theatres. Therefore I always made a bundle of cheap splurge across the causeway to get those movies I missed out on (if you know what I mean).

So last night I chose The Proposal to make me feel better and.... it did! I enjoyed the simple plot, witty lines and the infectious chemistry between Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds.

While watching Ryan Reynolds and I don't mean to brag here, I can't stop myself from thinking how similar he is with well my very own 'Mr Ryan Reynolds'! Besides them being tall and lanky, my boyfriend have the same sarcasm tone that Ryan Reynolds always does in his movies especially whenever the way he said 'No' which happens to be my mister favourite word.

Hehe can't help it when you drool for that hottie in the movie but you immediately feel 200% better you don't have to daydream the day you will meet your Ryan Reynolds because luckily (for me!) my very own hottie is just a phonecall away ;)

Woot woot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home