Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Day I Feel The World Is Against Me.

I know I haven't been true to my words. This place is already stagnant even before anything begins. I haven't took the time to make certain changes to this blog too. I was initially ambitious, wanting something fancy for this new space. Then again with barely time on my side, I decided for once to go by default and hence this is it.

So this spur of the moment update; is to express how lowly I feel today. Life is full surprises (don't we all know that) and sometimes the twist that comes around the corner is almost painful to bear. Like yesterday, I was faced with an accident yet again. An accident which I cant stop myself from thinking the 'What if's'. In a split second, everything just spiraled its way down.

On the other hand, love have been truly supportive & loving something I would count as a blessing despite all this chaos going on right now. He puts a smile on my face for the past 24 hours whenever he calls and check on me to make sure I am alright. Then, he made me teared each time he reassures me that he will be here for me and say things like 'we will go through this together'. As I am not accustomed to have a man who dare say these things to me, I am pretty much overwhelmed and falling deeper in love with him all at the same time.


I know I believed him when he said things will get better. Despite, the understanding family and lover I have around me, for now I don't feel like facing the world. All I want to do is stay in my room and say as little words as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home